Standard Valve Box
• Easily removable knock-outs simplify pipe placement and reduce installation time. Two large center knock-outs accommodate up to 3.5" diameter pipe and eleven knock-outs accommodate up to 2.0" diameter pipe. (Extensions do not have knock-outs.)
• Knock-out retainers hold removed knock-outs in place above the pipe to help keep dirt out during backfill.
• Corrugated sides provide strength both before and after knock-outs are removed.
• Shovel access slot on body allows for easy lid removal.
• Beveled lid edges help prevent damage to lids from lawn equipment.
• Bolt hole knock-out in the lid keeps insects out of the box when bolt is not used.
• Interlocking bottoms allow boxes to mate securely together bottom-to-bottom for deep installations.
• Optional stainless steel bolt and clip securely fasten the lid to the body.
• Lid marking area provides dedicated location for valve identification.
• Wide flange anchors box to grade,
minimizing settling and service call backs.